Sabtu, 18 Februari 2012

Gunung Sinai #part 1

1. i woke up in the morning today and there were lots of things that i need to settle. mama called me and asked hows the day, hows everything and she asked me to jolt down all the details about her profile if needing them. after mamas phoning me, i went to the kitchen, got ready for lunch and prepared myself to go out.

2.today, 11pm, i need to be in MARA's apartment(a kind of one). i signed for hiking in GUNUNG SINAI. and its a lot of joooooob to be done. trust me, from three bags, i managed to crumple my things into one BAG! from one bag, i managed to pun a loaaaf of bread. and yeah. im going out after this just to buy anything for last minute preparations. and my check list is almost done (yippy)

please, if u plan to travel, pack light~
dont bring soooo many bags
(i managed to bring one bag only>.<"!!!)

medicine must come first!
if u know u suffered from bronchitis, 
please take the pills together.
(eat an apple a day, keeps the doctor away)

3.i browsed the internet, found something interesting. 

(lets the picture do the talking)

4. done blogging, i'm off packing!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

kata kata anda disedut